I know you're here , i'm watching you .

Everything in this blog is done by me . It's (©)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

O level ~~~

Finally finished most of the paper for 'O' level . Left with 2 subjects , 5 papers .
English
: I'm pretty lucky that the compo i memorised came out for 'O' level , but , compre abit screwed . Hopefully compo pull up my marks :D
Maths
: I swear both paper 1/2 were easier than prelim 1/2 . Good luck :P
Amaths
: Paper 1 was harder than paper 2 . careless around 15 marks in total for both paper . Hopefully can get A1 .

Now , left with 2 subjects , one , the most irritating subjects , another , must score very well . Globalisation and Hitler / Stalin better come out !!! Or i may as well dont take the paper .
Biology , please come out with some easy paper !!!

Well , it's been awhile since my last post . Another 2 more weeks before i wave goodbye to KranjiSec .
Cheers !!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger